Unocoin is India’s leading Crypto asset & Blockchain company with over a million customers. We make it easy to buy, sell, store, use & accept crypto assets securely in India.
• Raised 1.5 million USD in pre-series A funding from top investors like Blume Ventures, ah! Ventures, Mumbai Angels, Boost VC, Digital Currency Group, FundersClub, Future Perfect Ventures, Huiyin Blockchain Ventures.
• Featured among the top 20 out of 350 companies in The FinTech 20: India list.
• Unocoin is a member of NASSCOM.
• Picked amongst top 30 technology startups for Tech30 2017 by YourStory India.
Unocoin has one mission - “Bringing bitcoin to the billions”.
Cryptoassets supported on the exchange:
Bitcoin: Bitcoin is peer-to-peer electronic cash for the Internet. It is fully decentralized, with no central bank and requires no trusted third parties to operate.
Ethereum: Blockchain based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality.
Litecoin: Litecoin is a peer-to-peer digital asset that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world.
Ripple: The world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments.
Bitcoin Cash: Continuation of the Bitcoin project as peer-to-peer digital cash forked from the Bitcoin blockchain ledger, with upgraded consensus rules that allow it to grow and scale.
Bitcoin Gold Bitcoin Gold is a hard fork of the open source cryptocurrency Bitcoin. BTG implements a new PoW algorithm, Equihash, that makes mining decentralized again.
✓ Buy/Sell bitcoin instantly
✓ High-frequency order matching engine with open order book
✓ Low transaction fees
✓ Supporting multiple cryptoassets
✓ Consolidated wallet for crypto-holdings
✓ Live price tracker widget
✓ Transact (Send/Request) in cryptoassets
✓ Accept/Request cryptoassets
✓ Deposit/Withdraw INR
✓ Mobile/DTH Recharge with bitcoin
✓ Offers pertaining to bitcoin in India
✓ Latest updates/news from Unocoin
✓ Bitcoin SBP subscription
Hedge against the market volatility using Unocoin SBP (Systematic Buy Plan) module to automate bitcoin buying with fixed amount and frequency.
✓ View Merchant transactions
Enabling merchant gateway would provide complete history of merchant transactions processed on all the paired devices.
✓ Earn free bitcoin referring Unocoin to your friends
What is bitcoin?
• Bitcoin is often referred to as “A peer-to-peer decentralised digital currency”.
• Bitcoin was first invented in 2009 by a pseudonymous identity called ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’.
• Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptoassets - type of digital assets in which advanced encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of new token units and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
• Bitcoin is set to solve a major problem of digital era - “trust” opening up avenues of new industries.
To learn more about Bitcoin: https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin
Unocoin blog for latest updates
Keep updated with the latest trends, bitcoin & blockchain happenings and merchant partnerships for bitcoin payments at https://blog.unocoin.com and get involved in hot discussions in the Crypto asset space.
For important alerts, please look forward to https://news.unocoin.com
Youtube channel for help
Head on to our YouTube Channel ( https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxTztdOn_HjYhMGiT8su6Bg) for more detailed step-by-step tutorials on availing services from https://unocoin.com along with the happening in the bitcoin space.
Support details of Unocoin
For further support please go to https://www.unocoin.com/support
Toll free number: 1800-103-2646 (Mon-Sat 7am-11pm)
For detailed terms & conditions, please refer: https://www.unocoin.com/post/98
Unocoin Crypto Asset Exchange is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-22. The program can be installed on Android.
Unocoin Crypto Asset Exchange (version 2.3.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 289 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.